Monday, April 22, 2013

Tri'ng this out

This is my first and hopefully not my last post on here. I am new to this whole blogging thing but am willing to give it a shot. This blog will feature my training with totals of the week, routes I do with plenty of data to look at, race reports. Ill also throw in some fun health articles and things pertaining to my lifestyle: Healthy living, workouts of the day( I'm a personal trainer) and other fun things. Comment on things you would like to see. As this is my first blog post I hope to learn from other bloggers on how to do this, not correctly, just to do it. Some posts will be long, some short depending on time.

I chose to start writing in "my new blog" this week because of some extra time I have on my hands. Its a rest week. After finishing a big build week last week of 13 hours of training, what better way to tell people about it, by blogging it?


Last week was a productive week ending with a great brick workout. I rode through Concord MA with some great rolling hills. Total mileage was 56mi followed by a 5mi run. With great coaching from Jason Gootman at Tri-Hard I have learned a lot since I began my training for Ironman Lake Placid, as well as the amount of mental toughness I have gained. I got that from riding the trainer to many hours inside. As you can tell by my trainer selfie below. Plenty of those on Instagram.

Be sure to check out some data and my race schedule. I am in the process of posting these up within the next couple of hours. Hoping to get the hang of this. I want to keep things interesting and not boring for you.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment